The Expert Advisory Board
- Erminia Sciacchitano. Minister’s Cabinet, Italian Ministry of Culture, Italy. Former European Commission DG EAC Policy Officer 2014-2020 and Chief Scientific Advisor of the task force for EYCH 2018.
- Johanna Leissner. Scientific Representative, Frauenhofer Institute, Germany. Chair of the current OMC group Strengthening Cultural Heritage Resilience for Climate Change (2021 – 2022).
- Marc Jacobs. Member of the UNESCO committee on intangible cultural heritage, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
- Patrick Lehnes. Institute of Environmental Social Sciences and Geography, University of Freiburg, Germany. Founder and former executive director of Interpret Europe.
- Jermina Stanojev. Independent researcher involved in current and past European projects. PhD on participatory and integrated governance of cultural heritage with an evidence-based policy approach.
- Conor Newman. Senior Lecturer in Archaeology, National University of Ireland, Galway. Chairman of the Heritage Council of Ireland 2008 – 2016. Published on cultural heritage in the NACE codes.
- Maria Economou. Professor of Digital Cultural Heritage at the University of Glasgow, Scotland. Former Vice President of UNIVERSEUM, the European Academic Heritage Network.
- Bénédicte Selfslagh. Former President of the Panel of the European Heritage Label, former Secretary General of ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Sites). Former Chair of the Steering Committee for the Cultural Heritage (CDPAT) of the Council of Europe.
- Kristiina Volmari. Former Counsellor of Education and Head of Statistics and International Affairs at the Finnish National Agency for Education. Co-editor of COMPETENCE FRAMEWORK FOR VET PROFESSIONS (2009).
- Ana Schoebel Orbea. Former technological expert for the working group of the Spanish National Qualifications Institute (INCUAL), member of CEDEFOP, former Spanish national coordinator for the European Landscape Convention. Manager Council of Europe of the European Heritage Strategy for the 21st Century in 2017 and 2018.
[Introducing The New CHARTER Expert Advisory Board. Written by: Nessa Roche (Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage Ireland)] Charter Alliance webpage