E.C.C.O. as partner in Charter Alliance
The CHARTER Project is to lead Europe to a philosophy of engagement with cultural heritage which influences how we manage our people, our cultural resources and our environment for the benefit of all. E.C.C.O.’s main contributions will be:
- Co-lead a scoping and analysis working package on competences, statistical indicators and occupational profiles within the sector.
- Contribute to the working package on education and training programmes as well as on vocational education and training provisions for cultural heritage professions.
- Design a discrete occupational profile for the conservator-restorer.
- Contribute to implementation and assessment of frameworks at local level.
- Contribute to draft European policy recommendations.
- Contribute in the dissemination of actions, outcomes and good practices.